iPhone Wallet Cases
iPhone is a series of smartphones produced by Apple Inc. these phones run on the iOS operating system designed by Apple itself. The first of this line of smartphones hit the market on June 29, 2007, while the latest in the series, iPhone 7 was released on September 7, 2016.
The iPhone models are highly sensitive, multifunctional and expensive smartphones. They cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars and are fragile. This raises the issue of protection of the device from rough handling and damage from scratching, accidental falls, and other unexpected occurrences that may threaten the durability of the phone.
There are different types of iPhone smartphones. These are iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, and iPhone 7. Each of these devices has special wallet cases to provide the needed protection from external damage to the devices.
Features of the wallet cases
When shopping for a wallet case for your iPhone smartphone, it is imperative to look for a wallet case that will provide and all-around protection for the device. Such a case should have these features:
• A screen protector: The screen is one of the most sensitive parts of an iPhone. If a hard object hits the screen during a free fall, it may result in permanent damage to the screen. A screen protector will reduce the impact of the object on the phone.
• Precise cut-outs: Stiff button covers, blocked camera holes, and other minor problems may result from buying a wallet case without the right cut-outs that will provide unrestricted access to the functionalities of the phone.
• It must be rugged: The ideal wallet case should be a real shock absorber for the phone. It must be rugged enough to shield the device from some external problems that will otherwise affect the phone. The case should be tough enough to make it withstand a dip, a drop on a concrete, or such accidents.
• Portable: this is another feature of a good wallet case. It must be friendly to your pocket as well as be stylish. This will make it easy for easy transportation without becoming a burden on the user.
• All-around protection: Dropping from a height is not the only problem that may put the durability of an iPhone at risk. There are other subtle threats such as a scratch, exposure to the sun, and many others. It is expected that a wallet case should provide maximum protection to the device regardless of the type of damage it is exposed to.
• Closure: the type of closure offered by a wallet case determines its durability of use too. For instance, magnetic closures are stylish but not durable. On the other hand, elastic, stud, or tab closures offer more durability than magnetic closure. If you want a wallet case with a reliable closure function, magnetic closure does not offer that.
Types of wallet cases
Wallet cases, otherwise known as folio cases, are available in two different forms. They are:
• Genuine leather
• Polyurethane (PU)
Most wallet cases are made of polyurethane which is otherwise referred to as vegan leather. It is a good wallet case due to its beauty. However, it has some shortcomings: it has a strong smell when newly bought and can crack after a while.
On the other hand, the genuine leather version is the better of the two. It provides all round protection to the smartphone without compromising durability and other important features.
These and much more are some of the main features to check when considering getting a wallet case for your device. How does a real wallet case fare in this regard? Let’s consider this. Check out T8cases.com for the latest in fashionable, slimline, leather wallet cases.